Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

Ce Weekend je vais aller a Londre!

Oui oui! Je suis tres exite! Excuse my pitiable French, I do try. But yes, as the title states I am indeed going to London this weekend. I'll be staying there a week with some of my totally awesome family. I'll be art journaling after every day there and I will be bringing my own camera, so there will also be lots of pictures to come with the stories I will tell.

As I mentioned in the early paragraph, I have started art journaling. 'What!?' You may say shocked and slightly annoyed, ' Why art journal when you don't even blog more than once a month!' Well, yes I do need to blog more and I'll be working on that once I can find things in my life that my interest you more.   Anyway, I started art journaling when for my birthday my mom got me this realty inspirational book called Illustrated Life  which has gotten me to start art jouirnalling. I'm going in circles and I need to go to school, so Au revoir for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment